Planning a city trip to Athens or just passing through? Whether on business or pleasure, the best and most convenient way to see the highlights of this vivid city during your short stay is to hire a native licensed* tour guide. I speak English, French, German and Dutch fluently.
Hiring me as your guide to the city has several benefits:
- Put down the reading, it's my job to tell you about what you're seeing -- how old it is, who built it…and yes, I will answer all of your questions.
- Don't stand in line to buy your tickets, I will handle this in no time
- Where to eat, what to eat? Where to shop, what to shop? My favorite!
- I'll show you places and things you won't find in travel books or through agencies!
- I am very good with children, they feel at ease and I know ways to fascinate even the youngest!
- Flexible hours, private or group tours, walking or by car
- What a great idea!! A GIFT CARD for your friends or relatives who will visit Athens!! (Tours of the Akropolis or Akropolis Museum)
Give me the opportunity to give you the best first impressions of Athens, adding them to the most memorable moments of your stay!
* Licensed tour guides in Greece must complete 3 years of full-time study to obtain a license.